Writing The Winning Thesis Or Dissertation Year Washington, DC—In celebration of its 10th anniversary, The H Street Festival is holding a 10-day logo contest, and asking designers to submit their unique creations for use during the 2015 Festival. The winning logo will be used on select Festival banners, t-shirts and other 10th anniversary commemorative merchandise.
Diwali Essay Wikipedia “The H Street Festival has always been about celebrating the H Street NE Corridor and the District,” said Anwar Saleem, executive director of H Street Main Street, which hosts the Festival each year. “Holding a contest to celebrate and honor the work of local designers seems like a fitting way to ring in our 10th anniversary. There is so much talent in the DC area, and we look forward to receiving artists’ amazing creations.”http://softwaretopspot.com/product/adobe-director-11-5/ Buy Adobe Director 11.5 oem
Write My Custom Paper The designer of the winning logo will also receive $300, a dinner for two valued at $75.00 at Smith Commons and two tickets to the H Street Festival’s launch gala on September 1, 2015, where they will be recognized as the winner of the contest. The artist’s name will buy tadapox online https://www.topcanadianpharmacy.org/product/tadapox/ on selected social media and promotional and marketing materials for this year’s Festival.Help With Media Essays On News Broadcasts
Rules of the contest are as follows:
- The submission deadline for the contest is 11:59 p.m. on August 29, 2015.
- Artists may submit a maximum of 3 entries to the contest.
- Logos should be thematic of the H Street NE Corridor, and feature “H Street Festival” prominently. They must also include that it’s the Festival’s “10th Anniversary” and “2015” somewhere in the design.
- Designers may use the traditional H Street Festival logo as a base (can be downloaded from the application form) for their design or create their own from scratch.
- Entries must be a minimum of 600dpi high resolution. Accepted files include pdf; jpg, tiff, eps.
- Artists may include their signature somewhere on their logo (not prominently).
- All entries become the express property of H Street Main Street. Credit for use will be given when possible.
Artists may fill out an application and submit their entries at: https://hstreet.wufoo.com/forms/2015-hsf-logo-design-contest-application/