Washington, DC—In celebration of its 10th anniversary, The H Street Festival is holding a 10-day logo contest, and asking designers to submit their unique creations for use during the 2015 Festival. The winning logo will be used on select Festival banners, t-shirts and other 10th anniversary commemorative merchandise.Purchase A Dissertation 3 Days
Annotated Articles “The H Street Festival has always been about celebrating the H Street NE Corridor and the District,” said Anwar Saleem, executive director of H Street Main Street, which hosts the Festival each year. “Holding a contest to celebrate and honor the work of local designers seems like a fitting way to ring in our 10th anniversary. There is so much talent in the DC area, and we look forward to receiving artists’ amazing creations.”
The designer of the winning logo will also receive $300, a dinner for two valued at $75.00 at Smith Commons and two tickets to the H Street Festival’s launch gala on September 1, 2015, where they will be recognized as the winner of the contest. The artist’s name will also be featured and included on selected social media and promotional and marketing materials for this year’s Festival.
Rules of the contest are as follows:
- The submission deadline for the contest is 11:59 p.m. on August 29, 2015.
- Artists may submit a maximum of 3 entries to the contest.
- Logos should be thematic of the H Street NE Corridor, and feature “H Street Festival” prominently. They must also include that it’s the Festival’s “10th Anniversary” and “2015” somewhere in the design.
- Designers may use the traditional H Street Festival logo as a base (can be downloaded from the application form) for their design or create their own from scratch.
- Entries must be a minimum of 600dpi high resolution. Accepted files include pdf; jpg, tiff, eps.
- Artists may include their signature somewhere on their logo (not prominently).
- All entries become the express property of H Street Main Street. Credit for use will be given when possible.
How To Write A Literary Essay Artists may fill out an application and submit their entries at: https://hstreet.wufoo.com/forms/2015-hsf-logo-design-contest-application/Master Thesis Business Ethics